An office building arranged over seven floors along with two underground car parks in Kallithea, located 300 meters from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Τhe load-bearing structure of the building has been completed, under a 2010 building permit, while the total allowable building area has been exhausted with 1622 m2 of erected areas; the two car parks have a total surface of 600 m2. This high-profile property is located in a plot of 792 m2. Its ‘General Residence’ land use permit, along with the ongoing redevelopment of the Faliron Delta seaside area make this property particularly attractive as an investment opportunity.
Land use: General Residence permitting the following:
2. Hotels up to 100 beds and guesthouses.
3. Retail Stores (excluding Super-Markets and Department Stores).
4. Offices, Banks, Insurance companies, Public Benefit organisations.
5. Educational buildings.
8. Religious sites.
9. Buildings housing social welfare services.
10. Professional labs of low level ‘nuisance’.
11. Gas stations.
12. Sports facilities.
13. Car parks, outdoor or covered.
14. Buildings hosting cultural events and generally cultural facilities.